How To Find Amazing Wedding Scrapbook Quotes For Your Wedding Layout
Wedding Scrapbook Quotes!
Wedding scrapbook quotes have soared in popularity during the past few years. Whether you’re designing your own wedding invitations, creating centerpieces for a bridal shower, putting together a wedding scrapbook album, or crafting thank you notes, wedding scrapbook quotes will add a special touch to your project.
Read on to discover how to find amazing wedding scrapbook quotes for your wedding layout!
Check out your local stores. Craft or retail stores.
Craft stores, such as Michael’s, Joanne’s or Hobby Lobby typically have a section of wedding scrapbook items. In addition to wedding themed scrapbook paper, stickers, die-cuts, and confetti, you can find wedding scrapbook quotes. These quotes are often stickers with black writing on a clear background. For a special touch, place your sticker on a light color piece of card stock. Adhere the card stock to a darker shade of card stock, leaving a quarter inch border.
If you are thinking about using wedding scrapbook quotes to create frames around photos for centerpieces, consider purchasing a rubber stamp that contains a quote. The stamp can be used over and over. Some popular stamps are, “Happily Ever After”, “Faith Hope Love” and “I Thee Wed”.
In addition to craft stores, check out the craft aisles at retail stores such as Walmart or Target. Even the Dollar Tree sometimes carries wedding scrapbook quotes. The book section frequently has small books that contain wedding quotes. Trim around a quote, adhere it to a piece of a cardstock and then add it to your wedding layout.
Purchase on line. Plenty to choose from.
If shopping online is more your style, there are several sites that offer wedding scrapbook quotes. Three popular sites are:
- www.weddingscrapbookingsupplies.com If you’re looking for wedding scrapbook quotes, then this is the ultimate site! Wedding Scrapbooking Supplies offers quotes in a variety of forms–theme scrapbooking pages, vellum message stickers, embossed stickers, stamps, rub-ons and die-cuts. The “Story of Us” message stickers contain some really good quotes such as “Love isn’t love until you give it away” and “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
- www.scrapbook.com This website offers some really nice quotes in rub-on form. You simply place the quote where you want it, and gently rub it on. As with clear stickers mentioned above, you might want to place the quote on a light piece of card stock before adding it to your layout. The website also offers wedding themed scrapbook paper which can be use as the background of a layout, or you can cut out the various quotes.
- www.fabulousscrapbook.com Fabulous Scrapbook offers some supplies that are different from other scrapbook sites. For a distinct and fun look, this company offers a stacked “Our Wedding Day” sticker. It is a 9″ dimensional sticker made out of a mix of textures and materials. Their “Husband and Wife” sticker series is also cute with great eye appeal.
Go digital with wedding scrapbook quotes. Quick and easy.
There are several free sites available where you can create your wedding layouts digitally. One site is My Scrap Nook. The site offers several wedding themed layouts to choose from. Some of the layouts contain wedding quotes, while others offer space to add your own quotes.
Smilesbox.com is another excellent site for free digital scrapbooking. You will find a wide selection of layouts to choose from. Some layouts contain wedding scrapbook quotes, while others will let you add a quote of your own choosing. One of the fun features of this site is that you can actually email or Facebook your wedding layouts to family and friends for free! Imagine the fun your family and friends will enjoy as they view your scrapbook pages online! The layouts can also be downloaded. To add a bit of dimension, embellish the layouts with tiny flowers, old buttons, confetti and ribbon.
Download wedding scrapbook quotes for free! Be creative!
You can find loads of wedding scrapbook quotes on the internet. How you use the quotes is entirely up to you. If you have nice handwriting, you might want to write a quote directly onto your layout. You can always type quotes onto address labels which come in a variety of sizes. Peel the label and place it on a piece of card stock and add it to your layout. Some sites offer colorful quotes. Print the quotes from your printer, trim and adhere.
Here are some good resources for free wedding scrapbook quotes:
This article provides several wedding quotes, such as ” A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person” (Mignon McLaughlin). You will need to type or write out the quotes.
With over 150 quotes and sayings to choose from, you will find just the right words for titles of your layouts and quotes to embellish a page.
This site contains some really good wedding quotes, and people add to the list from time to time. Just like the two sites above, the quotes will need to be typed or handwritten.
Lastly, check out wedding layouts that other people have done. You will gain a lot of ideas for the layouts and chances are you will come across wedding scrapbook quotes that are exactly what you are looking for. One popular site to check out is Google Images. Simply type in “wedding scrapbook layouts” and it will literally bring up hundreds of layouts for view. Another site that is increasing in popularity is Pinterest. New photos are frequently added to the gallery.
Whether it is a trip to the store, shopping online, creating digitalize layouts or doing a quick online search, adding wedding scrapbook quotes to your layouts will give your wedding scrapbook album a warm and sentimental touch.
Lastly – make sure you “Click Here Now” and signup on the next page so I can send you a video that’s instantly accessible that will show you 5 FRESH ideas to help you create a layout you’ll love in HALF the time.
P.S. Make sure you “click here now” and get access to the free video we have created for you that will show you how to save a ton of time and effort on your layouts!
P.P.S Join over 900 other scrapbookers just like yourself who use our scrapbooking tips to create gorgeous layouts. “Click here now”
Topic: wedding scrapbook quotes
Other Cool Scrapbooking Articles!
- 5 Inspiring Ideas To Help You Create A Beautiful Layout Of Your Family You Can Cherish Forever
- Creating A Beautiful Scrapbook For Your Baby Girl The Easy Way!
- How To Create A Vintage Scrapbook Layout That Looks Authentic!
- 7 FRESH Ideas To Scrapbook Your Disney Trip!
- Cool Ideas To Create A Gorgeous Pregnancy Scrapbook Layout
- The Secrets Of A Successful Christmas Scrapbook Layout
- How To Make A Scrapbook Layout From Scratch In Under 10 Minutes
- Discover The 5 Crucial Elements That Guarantee A Good Beach Layout!
- How To Create A Beautiful Baby Layout To Cherish Forever!
- The Top 5 Ideas For Creating A Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- Here’s 4 Scrapbook Page Ideas That You’ve Never Tried Before
- How To Scrapbook Your Family History For Generations To Come
- Here’s 7 Hot New Scrapbooking Ideas If You’re On A Budget
- 8 Ideas For Creating A Graduation Layout That You and Your Kids Will Love