“Free Flower Making Tutorial” – Discover How To Create Gorgeous Flowers For Your Pages Click Here Now
"Here's 10 FRESH Ideas For
Scrapbooking Your Baby Boy!"
Creating Baby Boy Scrapbook Layouts
Thinking about putting together a baby album and looking for baby boy scrapbooking ideas? Want some different ideas that will help make your album stand out?
These ten fresh ideas will help you create a baby album that you will be very proud of!
Idea 1. Alternate backgrounds
Although we typically think of blue for baby boy scrapbook pages, consider alternating the background of each spread (the two side-by-side pages) with a second
color. Try these combinations: blue/green, blue/brown or blue/orange. This will also save you time in selecting your backgrounds.
Idea 2. Be creative with titles - but here's the secret...
Titles can make a spread fun and engaging or make it ho-hum. Think of clever titles for the title of each spread. But the key to making titles look good is to try to stick with just one to three words. Anything more than that and it can make your layout look messy and cluttered.
For example, for photos of your baby boy sleeping you could use “Shhhh” or “Sweet Dreams”. For photos of baby eating, you might go with “Mmm Mmm Good!” or “Sweet!”. To get help on picking perfect quotes or titles for your layout check out my guide on baby scrapbooking quotes here.
Idea 3. Choose a theme
A fun way of making your baby boy scrapbook layouts unique is to use a theme throughout your album. Here are some items to consider:
- Either download from the computer or draw by hand, a simple railroad track with gentle curves that will fit widthwise across your page. Use die-cut letters for your titles and connect each letter with small tacks, giving the idea of a train.
- Are you using teddy bears or rubber ducks as the theme for your baby’s room? Then include a teddy bear or rubber duck on each spread. They can be different types, but just be sure to include one.
[ois skin="Article Optin"]
Idea 4. Use your baby’s name as themes
Are you a creative person? Use the letters of your baby’s name at the top of each page. For example, if your baby’s name is Caleb Joseph Fox, use a “C” on the first page, “A” on the second page, “L” on the third page and so forth. Then for each letter, come up with a title that begins with that letter. Here’s an example:
C – Cuddling (photos of family members cuddling with the baby)
A – Awww! (photos of baby’s cute faces)
L – Laughter (photos of your baby smiling or siblings laughing at something that the baby did)
E – Eating time (photos of baby’s first taste of food)
B – Bed time (photos of baby sleeping)
Idea 5. Recycle the baby gift wrapping paper
Did you save the gift wrapper paper from your baby shower? If so, use it for the backgrounds of your baby boy scrapbook layouts. Don’t have quite enough to cover an entire page? Coordinate it with color card stock. Divide the page into four quarters, use the wrapping page for two diagonal quarters and the card stock for the other two quarters.
Idea 6. Make journaling a family affair
As family members and relatives meet your baby boy, take photos of them holding onto your baby, feeding him, or maybe even helping with a bath. Ask each person to share their thought about the baby in a sentence or two. Use these sentences on a page along with photos of your baby with that person. These make beautiful baby boy scrapbook layouts with a personal touch from family members.
Idea 7. Add characters to each spread
Either go online and download characters such as Suzy Zoo animals, Precious Moments animals or the Sesame Street gang. Use one on each spread as a fun embellishment.
Idea 8. Journal through baby’s siblings
If you have another child who is old enough to help with the journaling, ask him or her to do so. Chances are they will find it to be a lot of fun and the ideas they come up with will be very different from your ideas. You can still do the write or typing, but try to present the information as though they are telling it.
Idea 9. Add songs or poems
Quite often a portion of a song or poem is added to a scrapbook page as a special accent. You might consider using an entire song or poem and making it the main focal point. Add small photos of your baby boy as special accents to the page.
Idea 10. Think denim (an adorable touch!)
Denim isn’t just for wearing anymore! Use denim to create photo frames for your scrapbook layouts baby boy style! Or, use denim to create fun borders to a page or a small pocket to hold a die-cut or photo. Another good option is twine instead of ribbon.
Now that you’re equipped with ten ideas that perhaps you haven’t thought about before, you’re on your way to creating very special baby boy scrapbook layouts. After seeing your album, friends will be coming to you for baby boy scrapbooking ideas! If you'd like some ideas on scrapbook layouts for your baby girl then please go here.
Lastly - make sure you "Click Here Now" and signup on the next page so I can send you a video that's instantly accessible that will show you 5 FRESH ideas to help you create a layout you'll love in HALF the time.
P.S. Make sure you "click here now" and get access to the free video we have created for you that will show you how to save a ton of time and effort on your layouts!
P.P.S Join over 900 other scrapbookers just like yourself who use our scrapbooking tips to create gorgeous layouts. "Click here now"
Topic: baby boy scrapbook layouts
[ois skin="Article Optin"]
[ois skin="Article Footer"]
Other Cool Scrapbooking Articles!
- 5 Inspiring Ideas To Help You Create A Beautiful Layout Of Your Family You Can Cherish Forever
- Creating A Beautiful Scrapbook For Your Baby Girl The Easy Way!
- How To Create A Vintage Scrapbook Layout That Looks Authentic!
- 7 FRESH Ideas To Scrapbook Your Disney Trip!
- Cool Ideas To Create A Gorgeous Pregnancy Scrapbook Layout
- The Secrets Of A Successful Christmas Scrapbook Layout
- How To Make A Scrapbook Layout From Scratch In Under 10 Minutes
- Discover The 5 Crucial Elements That Guarantee A Good Beach Layout!
- How To Create A Beautiful Baby Layout To Cherish Forever!
- The Top 5 Ideas For Creating A Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- Here's 4 Scrapbook Page Ideas That You've Never Tried Before
- How To Scrapbook Your Family History For Generations To Come
- Here's 7 Hot New Scrapbooking Ideas If You're On A Budget
- 8 Ideas For Creating A Graduation Layout That You and Your Kids Will Love